Poll Manager / eDooth is a comprehensive communication system developed for elections 2019 for the exclusive use of Election Officials of Kerala.
The application is used by the officials authorised by the Chief Electoral Officer, Kerala. The mobile application developed by National Informatics Centre is intended to facilitate officers at higher level to have an overall status of all officers working under them and to ensure effective communication, minimum assured facilities Monitoring, repository of information, complaint registration and redressal, FAQs and Poll Day status monitoring.
Features Available in eDooth Mobile Application
1. Contact Search Facility – Directory of Officers
2. Chats – For Text Based Communication
3. Broadcast Message Option
4. Complaint/ Grievances Registration and Redressal Mechanism
5. Minimum Assured Facilities Monitoring
6. Option to Download Important Election Documents
7. Poll Day Status Monitoring